Recommended Luxury Maintenance Schedule
Keeping up with routine maintenance for your new Land Rover vehicle is extremely important for Destin, especially so that you can try to avoid major problems. Follow this recommended luxury maintenance schedule from Land Rover Gulf Coast!
Following are some general guidelines for regular maintenance.
- Oil and Oil Filter: Oil and oil filters need to be changed regularly to avoid excessive wear on the engine. Most vehicles run on synthetic oil, which can go between 5,000 and 10,000 miles between changes, but check with Land Rover Gulf Coast for specifics on your model.
- Air and Fuel Filters: Air filters should be swapped out at any point from 15,000 to 30,000 miles, and fuel filters may be changed around 30,000 miles, but suggestions vary based on the manufacturer.
- Battery, Brakes, and Fluids: The following should be checked before your odometer hits 60,000 miles – battery, brake fluid, brake pads and rotors, coolant, and transmission fluid.
- Hoses and Belts: Before reaching 90,000 miles, get your hoses, power steering fluid, spark plugs, and timing belt checked and replaced if necessary.
Caring for Luxury Interior
Luxury cars require special attention to maintain, especially their interiors. Caring for a luxury interior involves routine interior detailing using special products, leather cleaning and conditioning, regular vacuuming and dusting, and more.
Luxury Maintenance Tips
Consider these tips as you follow a recommended luxury maintenance schedule.
- Consult your owner’s manual. Before anything else, make sure to consult your owner’s manual. It will provide maintenance information specific to your vehicle, which is important to follow.
- Keep track of maintenance history: A detailed record of your Land Rover’s maintenance history will not only help you monitor everything you have completed on your vehicle and when, but it can also help to improve its resale value.
Get More Information at Land Rover Gulf Coast
Learn more about a recommended luxury maintenance schedule when you connect with Land Rover Gulf Coast. Our team can also provide more information about Range Rover history and fill you in on the latest with autonomous driving!