Land Rover Features for Winter Driving: Rain and Mud
When Fairhope drivers take road trips to areas that have seasons, you might put your vehicle in front of something it doesn’t experience often—winter driving. Thankfully when you drive a Land Rover, you have a legacy of performance you can depend on – as well as technologies designed specifically to overcome nature, whatever your winter might look like:
- Terrain Response system
- Hill Descent Control
- All-Terrain Progress Control
- InControl Protect
With all these features coupled into every Land Rover model, you’ll be able to take that winter trip and know you’re safe.
Winter Driving Features: Rain and Mud
When you want to travel from Destin to a wintery wonderland, bringing your Land Rover along with you is a good idea – whether it’s a Range Rover, Range Rover Evoque, Range Rover Sport, Discovery, or Discovery Sport. Of course, these advanced features can get a workout around home, too.
- For starters, the Terrain Response system on a Land Rover lets you pick the right setting to let your vehicle know what it’s dealing with, combatting slick pavement, mud, or gravel.
- If your drive takes you on uneven terrain, the Hill Descent Control features helps you by monitoring your slip and braking automatically when it’s necessary. This allows you to keep a steady speed and have an accurate sense of where you’re going.
- All Terrain Progress Control lets you set the speed you want to travel at and helps you maintain that speed, even in low-grip situations. This way, you can keep up with traffic or take it slow, and your vehicle will do the work.
- Finally, the InControl Protect system feature is there to assist you in case something goes wrong. With the push of a button, you can access 24/7 roadside assistance to help you if you do find yourself stuck somewhere, or you can even send vehicle diagnostics and location information to first responders to help you when you’re in need.
Find Yours at Land Rover Gulf Coast
Taking a winter trip with a Land Rover is a great idea, as you can drive with peace of mind. When you want to see one for yourself, visit Land Rover Gulf Coast, located at 1419 East I-65 Service Rd S in Mobile, AL to see our inventory. If you’d like to find out more about our specials, contact us today at 1 (844) 334-4108.