10 Places to Eat in Mobile
Looking for a good place to grab a bite near Land Rover Gulf Coast after a day with your family in Fairhope? Try out these 10 places to eat in Mobile!
Mobile Restaurant Suggestions
The suggestions for places to eat in Mobile are worth checking out!
- The Noble South: This community-minded restaurant establishes relationships with local farmers and suppliers for all meals of the day – from brunch to dinner!
- Serda Brewing: As the only brewery in Mobile with a brewpub, this spot is a converted tire shop that boasts an outdoor beer garden and space for food trucks.
- Meat Boss: For fully loaded barbeque sandwiches that go above and beyond, this is the place to go.
- The Cheese Cottage: There’s cheese galore at The Cheese Cottage, sourced from some of the best Alabama makers.
- Callaghan’s Irish Social Club: This vintage destination is ideal not only for the environment, but also for the live music and specialty hamburgers made with ground Conecuh sausage.
- The Brick Pit: Featured on The Travel Channel’s Man vs. Food, this restaurant serves pork smoked for up to 30 hours and ribs smoked up to 12 hours.
- Guido’s: This is the place to go for large portions at very low prices, from seafood dishes to pastas and rice.
- Pizzeria Delphina: If you’re in the mood for pizza, Pizzeria Delphina is the place to go.
- Mary’s Southern Cooking: Here’s where you want to eat for true southern cooking, including delicious fried chicken.
- Jamaican Vibes: Head to this restaurant for a true Jamaican meal.
Visit Land Rover Gulf Coast
Whether you need routine maintenance or a repair or you simply would like to shop for Land Rover accessories, make sure to visit Land Rover Gulf Coast near Daphne after having a good meal in Mobile! If you are looking to visit someplace outside of Mobile, consider Fairhope, where there are many reasons to fall in love with the town!