Safety Always Comes First for the 2017 Range Rover Evoque
The 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque is a unique vehicle with a lot to offer drivers. A wide range of models, body styles, price ranges, and features await new owners of the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque. Regardless of what great features the vehicle may offer, they mean nothing if the vehicle doesn’t have top marks in the safety department. Find out more about the Range Rover Evoque’s great safety features below.
Safety and Security Come Standard
As Land Rover vehicles have a reputation for giving consumers some of the highest level of quality and luxury, it seems no surprise this theme would extend to the safety suite. With everything from driver assistive features to active safety to passive safety, drivers can count on the Range Rover Evoque to get them and their belongings to their destination safely. To make this possible the Evoque employs innovative safety features such as:
- Blind Spot Monitoring – To keep both your vehicle and vehicles around you safer, the BSM system uses Reverse Traffic Detection to keep you aware of the vehicles that are in or approaching your blind spots to help you to avoid a possible collision.
- Surround Camera System – The 2017 Range Rover Evoque places various cameras throughout the exterior of the vehicle to provide a 360-degree view of what’s around the vehicle, making it easier and safer to navigate tricky driving spaces like crowded parking lots.
- Lane Keep Assist with Driver Condition Control – This system works to keep everyone on the road safer by alerting and assisting you in the event that your vehicle begins to veer out of your designated lane. Paired with Driver Condition Monitor, avoiding collisions due to fatigue has become easier than ever.
- Adaptive Cruise Control – To make it easy for drivers to experience cruise control the way it’s supposed to be this system sets a following distance between your vehicle and the one in front of it so that the vehicle will automatically slow and stop as necessary.
- Traffic Sign Recognition – To make sure that drivers are always driving at a safe speed that complies with the set speed limits, this system works to notify drivers through the instrument cluster and the Head-Up Display of the speed limit.
- Full Park Assist – You may have learned it well enough to pass your driver’s license test, but we all know how difficult parking can be in certain situations. For those times when you need to get into or out of a tight spot, the Full Park Assist system makes knowing where you need to go simple and quick.
Keep Your Family Safer
The 2017 Range Rover Evoque is just waiting to do its part in keeping your loved ones safer, now it’s your turn. Visit Land Rover Gulf Coast today at 1419 East I-65 Service Rd S, contact us online, or call us at 1 (844) 334-4108 to get the ball rolling on becoming the proud owner of a Evoque.