2018 Land Rover Range Rover
2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
2018 Land Rover Range Rover vs. 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
If a sporty yet luxurious is what you crave for your Destin drives, either the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover or the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport will get the job done. That’s because both models:
- Provide four years or 50,000 miles of basic warranty coverage, powertrain warranty coverage, and roadside assistance*
- Come powered by 3.0L supercharged V6 engines to start, rated at 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque via an eight-speed automatic transmission
- Have seating for up to five people
- Offer performance-enhancing systems like Adaptive Dynamics and All Surface Progress Control
Consider how the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover and the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport differ in order to make your decision.
- The Range Rover promises 31.8 cubic feet for cargo, and the Range Rover Sport promises 24.8 cubic feet. Plus other interior feature perks.
- The Range Rover costs from $87,350 MSRP, and the Range Rover Sport costs from $66,750 MSRP.
Browse the New and Used Land Rover Inventory Online!
Compare the 2018 Range Rover Sport vs. 2019 Porsche Cayenne to find out more about the competition. Contact the team at Land Rover Gulf Coast to schedule a test drive once you pick out your favorite Land Rover model, and also to learn more about the future of Land Rover vehicles! Learn about distinctions between the Range Rover and the Range Rover Evoque or its competition, the Lexus LX!
*Original In-Service date is the earlier of new-vehicle retail sales or in-use date, as reported to ot by Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC. See your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for complete terms and conditions of the limited warranty and service coverage.