2018 Land Rover Discovery
2018 Land Rover Discovery vs. 2018 Toyota 4Runner
As far as high-performing SUVs go, the 2018 Land Rover Discovery and the 2018 Toyota 4Runner should top your list. However, Mobile drivers should consider that the Discovery:
- Provides one more year and 14,000 more miles of basic warranty coverage, as well as two more years of roadside assistance
- Promises standard features like leather upholstery, keyless start, parking assistance, and more
- Churns out 70 more hp and 54 more lb-ft of torque via its introductory V6 engine
- Guarantees 4.7 more inches of rear legroom and 2.6 more inches of front shoulder room
Although the 2018 Toyota 4Runner’s introductory V6 is larger, the 2018 Land Rover Discovery’s comparable engine still outperforms the competition.
- Discovery: A 3.0L V6 muscles out 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque via an eight-speed automatic transmission. There’s also a 3.0L V6 turbodiesel on offer, which achieves 254 hp and 443 lb-ft of torque.
- 4Runner: A 4.0L V6 manages only 270 hp and 278 lb-ft of torque via a five-speed automatic transmission. There is no secondary engine option.
Browse the New and Used Land Rover Discovery Inventory Online!
Contact Land Rover Gulf Coast to browse your Land Rover Discovery options and learn how you can finance one of your own! Want more information on the Land Rover Discovery? Compare it to the Audi Q7!