2017 Land Rover Range Rover Performance Specs and Features
From its robust engine specs of up to 550 hp and 502 lb-ft of torque to its incredible off-road features like electronic air suspension, the Terrain Response® system, and All-Terrain Progress Control, the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover is the go-to model for luxury shoppers from here all the way to Biloxi, MS who are in search of world-class SUV performance. Explore its different performance options before stopping in and putting the Land Rover Range Rover to the test at Land Rover Gulf Coast.
Robust Performance Specs
There are four different engines that can be fitted under the hood of the Land Rover Range Rover, each with an eight-speed automatic transmission and full-time four-wheel drive. Here’s what you can expect to get from each:
- Supercharged 3.0L V6 – Even the base V6 engine on the Land Rover Range Rover inspires confidence with a total output of 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque. Plus, if you opt for the Land Rover Range Rover HSE, you’ll get a boost in output up to 380 hp.
- 3.0L Turbo-Diesel V6 – If you’re looking to save more money at the pump while also having more torque sent to the four wheels, then go with the turbo-diesel 3.0L V6 to get 254 hp and 443 lb-ft of torque along with an EPA-estimated 29 mpg highway.
- Supercharged 5.0L V8 – Choose either the Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged or Autobiography models, and you’ll get this supercharged V8 engine with a commanding output of 510 hp and 461 lb-ft of torque.
- SV Autobiography Supercharged 5.0L V8 – At the top of the lineup, the Land Rover Range Rover SV Autobiography’s upgraded version of the Supercharged V8 dishes out an awe-inspiring 550 hp and 502 lb-ft of torque, outperforming competitors like the Infiniti QX80.
World-Class Off-Road Capabilities
In a variety of ways, the Land Rover Range Rover stands apart from the pack as a first-class example of spirited off-road performance:
- Electronic Suspension – Enjoy incredibly agile and confident performance even on uneven ground and rough terrain thanks to the four-corner air suspension, which is able to change heights easily and almost undetectably.
- Terrain Response® – The available Terrain Response® 2 system is able to automatically adjust transmission, chassis, and differential settings based on General Driving, Grass/Gravel/Snow, Mud/Ruts, and Sand conditions.
- All-Terrain Progress Control – This low-speed crawl control feature allows you to continue at a set speed on difficult and unpredictable terrain.
- Hill Descent Control (HDC®) – The Land Rover Range Rover also comes with Hill Descent Control, which helps you maintain your speed while going downhill without having to stop by applying the brakes to each wheel separately on a rotating basis.
Get Your Hands on the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover
When it comes to top-notch SUV performance and premium luxury, the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover remains a cut above the competition. Come check it out today at Land Rover Gulf Coast, located at 1419 East I-65 Service Rd S in Mobile, AL, only a short drive for shoppers traveling from Destin, FL. Check out our competitive financing options, and reach out to our staff to set up a test drive at 1 (844) 334-4108.